I’m late! I’m late!
For a very important date!
The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women workshop
is already on Secret 3!
But Jamie says there’s no rush — she’s so cool.
And there’s no time limit for signing up, either.
So if you want to play along, get all the information
on Jamie’s site and come on down!
What you love is
a sign from your Higher Self
of what you are to do.
Sanaya Roman, writer
The book we’re working with is Gail McMeekin’s The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women.
Here’s a brief excerpt to give you an idea of what it’s all about (I took the liberty of presenting the information in bullet form for clarity):
- There are three major Gateways through which you are invited to enter on this journey:
Engaging Your Creativity;
Mastering Your Challenges as a Creative Woman;
Actualizing Creative Results: The Power of Positive Priorities.
- Within each Gateway, there are a series of Secrets — essentials for a successful transition to the next Gateway.
- Within each Secret, there are specific Keys that unlock its mystery and spur your mastery.
- By the end of the book, you will have compelling goals and a plan of action steps to guide you on your chosen path.
- There are 12 Secrets, one for each week or each month of the year. You set your own pace.
Evidently, I’ll have to quicken my pace if I want to catch up with the rest of the group. This is week number 3, and the reports are due on Friday. I’ll see if I can go through Secrets 1 and 2 between now and the end of the weekend. Then I’ll explore Secrets 3 and 4, and by the end of next week, I will have caught up with the rest of the gang — over 100 participants.
Well… here I go!